A sweet blend of strawberries and blueberries gives this smoothie bowl a rich purple hue. Coconut water, dairy-free vanilla yogurt, and hemp seeds add a touch of nutty sweetness to make this smoothie bowl a satisfying base for fresh berries and cherries, toasted coconut, and Sunrise Crunchy Maple organic cereal.
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ cup dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds or 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- Sunrise Crunchy Maple cereal
- Dried toasted coconut
- Fresh blackberries, cherries, and blueberries
- Begin by preparing the toppings for your smoothie bowl. I used Sunrise Crunchy Maple cereal, dried coconut, fresh blackberries, cherries, and blueberries to top this berry coconut smoothie bowl.
- In a high speed blender, combine coconut water, dairy-free yogurt, frozen berries, and hemp seeds or protein powder. Blend on high until smooth. If necessary, use a tamper or pause and redistribute the smoothie to ensure even blending.
- Scoop or pour the smoothie into a bowl and add toppings. Enjoy immediately.
- Use frozen berries for a thick, frosty smoothie bowl. Choose fresh fruit for a thinner consistency.
- For an extra touch of sweetness and creaminess, substitute the coconut water for vanilla almond milk.
- Customize your toppings to suit your preferences! A mix of organic cereal, fresh or dried fruit, and nuts or seeds will add an extra dose of texture, flavour, and nutrients to your smoothie bowl.